I'm baaaccckkkk!!

Well, two months is a super long time! The last time I posted we were smack in the middle of football season and our entire life revolved around practice and games. We survived the boys' first season with nary a career ending injury and now we are the proud parents of two football crazy guys! They are already planning for next season.

I have to admit I enjoyed it way more than I had planned on. We got to be very good friends with several of the parents and it was just like one big old family every evening. It didn't truly get to be real football weather until the last couple of weeks and then it got COLD! At that point I was ready for it all to end. But, now we're on to basketball season with baseball just around the corner. We are definitely a sports crazed group around here!

I'm excited about setting up my blog at this new place. I feel more comfortable doing it myself whereas before I had to get Kevin to show me every single thing I needed to do. I'm slowly becoming more tech savvy.

Well, that's it for today, but I plan on posting more frequently now that I'm in a more knowledgeable position! Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, blog away....... You're very good at it and I love reading what your write. You're great with words. Then again, I know that from playing Scattergories with ya..... ;)

    ReplyDelete