Getting To Know You!




O.K. ladies. I'm getting dead serious about my blogging here. I've joined two blog rolls to try and get my name out there and now I am participating in this fun event. Getting To Know You is hosted over at a beautiful blog by the name of Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground. Click the button up above to visit and find out what it's all about. I came upon this lovely little blog in my usual circumspect way. I was visiting a friend's blog and from there I visited one of her friend's blogs and low and behold I saw the button for Getting to Know You, became overwhelmed with curiosity, clicked, and here we are cowgirls!

Please visit and read the simple rules to participate. It's a great way to get your blog out there for other folks to read, assuming of course that you want to do that. I want to share my little Flitter Flatters site with others. Not because I'm an awesome writer or anything, but I just think it's a fun way to meet new people and share a little of myself with the entire world. Hmmm. To hear it put that way makes it seem kind of creepy. Sharing myself with the world. Well, this might be the avenue God had in mind for me when He gave me a desire to write. Instead of a degree in Journalism from good old UGA I might just share my heart on the world wide web and call it a day.

2 comments:

  1. Just popped over from SITS! Your blog layout is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I remember making your sign : ) That is so funny!
    Love your site! Layout is adorable!
    I like the idea of "sharing myself with the world" too! Maybe it is creepy but I like the to tell my story : )

    ReplyDelete